Inverted Audio Terms & Conditions
- In using Inverted Audio you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you persist to use this website you have agreed to these changes and or modifications.
- Proprietary Rights; ALL CONTENT provided by Inverted Audio is protected by copyright, database rights, trade marks, or other proprietary rights and laws, unless it is mentioned otherwise by Inverted Audio, or unless permitted by law, you agree not to sell, license, rent, transmit, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, publicity display or perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such Content.
- You may not engage in the harvesting of personal information or email addresses, or ‘screen scraping,’ ‘spidering,’ ‘database scraping,’ or any other automatic means of obtaining content, information or users data on Inverted Audio. You may not use Inverted Audio in any manner with the intent to damage, interrupt, disable, overburden, or impair the services.
- Inverted Audio does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
- No responsibility is taken by Inverted Audio for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material.
- Through the use of the services provided by Inverted Audio, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
- Inverted Audio cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these Terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such Terms & Condition.
- Inverted Audio does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
- Inverted Audio is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Inverted Audio does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content posted by writers or users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted will be at your own risk.
- If you notice any violations of these Terms & Conditions, contact Inverted Audio with details of such a violation.
- These Terms and Conditions, your use of the website and any related dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We reserve the right to bring any action(s) in any other court(s) of competent jurisdiction.
Inverted Audio Ticketing Policy
Inverted Audio sells tickets for events advertised on our website using our ‘Ticket Mechanic’.
Tickets featured on Inverted Audio are for a variety of events (“Events”) promoted by a variety of partners and promoters. We refer to the party who organises and provides the Event as the “Event Organiser”.
The ticket you purchase remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
This ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser and/or Event.
Full details are available on the Event website or at the venue box office.
Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Organiser to eject or refuse entry to or from the venue.
You acknowledge and accept that policies set forth by the Event Organiser, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When you receive your E-Ticket it is your responsibility to keep them in a safe and secure place.
Tickets purchased through Inverted Audio are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable booking fee. This booking fee is non-refundable under all circumstances due to costs accrued from our Payment Gateway System.
E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our administration fee. Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
The limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6. Some limitations to this may apply. We may request this to be lowered if the Event is anticipated to have higher than normal demand to prevent any touting. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order reference number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the order you make contains the correct information because; it is not our responsibility to correct any mistakes made although we will use reasonable efforts to do so as dictated by the circumstances.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled.
If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket price from us.
We do not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is outlined in our terms and conditions during purchase and is an industry-wide standard.
Please ensure during your purchase that you are buying the correct number of tickets for the correct Event.
Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer, partner or Event Organiser for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser.
We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
If the Event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations.
In order to claim your refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your original emailed ticket with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Event Organiser.
This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless as per above the Event is cancelled, tickets would only be refunded based on discretion of the Promoter.
Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the Event or Event Organiser.
The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
The Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
Unless the Event Organiser has been proved negligent in a court of law, it shall have no further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
The Event Organiser shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Inverted Audio or the Event Organiser for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Save as set out in this clause under no circumstances shall Inverted Audio have any liability to any party other than in respect of the transactions processed by the Ticket Mechanic up to the value of the tickets less the booking fees and any applicable cancellation charges.
The Event Organiser and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”).
Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Inverted Audio uses our ‘Ticket Mechanic’ to administer its tickets subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with an Event Organiser are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
©2020 Inverted Audio LTD