Arnaud Rebotini is a giant of a man, slicked-back hair and an imperious handlebar moustache. He brought nothing but pure analogue syntheziser improvisation and commanding stage presence, animating his dark techno pervasions with panache. The energy and enthusiasm he injected into his performance was welcome – a larger-than-life character genuinely feeding off the reactions of the crowd, stripping down to his wife-beater at one point – is not something you encounter every day.
1. The First Thirteen Minutes of Love
2. Another Time, Another Place
3. Personal Dictator
4. Another Dictator
6. All You Need Is Techno
7. Who’s GonnaPlayThisOldMachine?
8. Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses
9. The Choir Of The Dead Lovers
10. Sunny Sunday Blues (Digital Only)