First released in 1983 through Scoff Records, then reissued in 2018 via All City Records, Irish post-punk producer Stano’s debut album eschewed live performances in favour of fusing collaborative, improvised, experimental music with spoken word-poetry. Resulting in a thoroughly obscure and experimental post punk album that demands to be revisited.
5 years since DJ Sotofett started work on the reworks, All City Records now present a double 12-inch six track suite of the Norwegian producers work, adorned with artwork pieced together with extracts from Irish fanzine Vox.
‘Content to Write in I Dine Weathercraft [DJ Sotofett Remakes]’ is scheduled for release 19 September via All City Records. Order a copy from Bandcamp.
1. Room (Dj Sotofett Club Mix)
2. Emma Wild And Whale (Dj Sotofett Overdubble Mix)
3. Seance Of A Kondalike (Dj Sotofett Newseance Mix)
4. Out Of The Dark Into The Dawn (Dj Sotofett Lite Drum Mix)
5. Melting Grey (Dj Sotofett Grey Room Mix)
6. A Dead Rose (Dj Sotofett Extended Mix)