2. Feel It In The Evening (feat. Baltra) (VONDA7 'Feels It' Remix)
3. Feel It In The Evening (feat. Baltra) (Nathan Melja 'Jet Set' Remix)
Far from stumbling, 2018 maintains its infernal momentum over at Waze & Odyssey’s W&O Street Tracks. After a string of choice contributions from the likes of Groove Armada, Jon Gurd, Krywald & Farrer, Kill Frenzy and theirs truly, the label’s set to drop 9th House‘s highly anticipated digital debut, featuring New York lo-fi scene’s leading light Baltra on vocals, plus a pair of remixes by Mister Saturday Night affiliate Nathan Melja and Berlin up-and-comer, VONDA7.
Premiereing through our channels today, her version takes out the hazy and steamy languor of the original for a trip across further progressive, horizontal tech-y house landscapes. Reeling out swimmingly, this buoyant no-nonsense breaker remotely reminisces of The Field as remixed by John Tejada – putting on a lavish melange of hardware eroticism and cold-blooded accuracy with equal panache. Machines know the ways to our hearts all too well, this is further evidence.
Feel It In The Evening is released via W&O Street Tracks on 28th September, order a copy from Beatport.
1. Feel It In The Evening (feat. Baltra) (Original Mix)
2. Feel It In The Evening (feat. Baltra) (VONDA7 ‘Feels It’ Remix)
3. Feel It In The Evening (feat. Baltra) (Nathan Melja ‘Jet Set’ Remix)