Twisting elements of grime, dancehall and deconstructed club into a furious hit for big systems, ‘SPARK IT‘ is, obviously, an anthem for the smokers out there, perhaps particularly for the sly ones in the middle of the club hiding the orange glow.
A multilingual exploration of the above genres, the track rarely sits still over the 3-minute time, darting even into heavy rave textures for brief moments before leaping back into groove under heavy attack percussion that summons deconstructed club track methodology. Fast and deadly, a lethal tool for big rigs.
‘HI-TECH TONGUE’ is scheduled for release 13 October via XXIII. Order a copy from Bandcamp.
1. HEALERS (ft. MBODJ & IKRAM BOULOUM)
2. ENTEROS (ft. BABA SY) 03:44
3. MAGÍA (ft. KHADIJA ZHAR & GITANO DEL FUTURO)
4. CEO (ft. B4MBA & LA RANA)
5. SPARK IT (ft. OPOKU & MOOKIE)
6. TAN POCO