Capturing the essence of a lucid moment is fleeting. The nature of one’s being is somewhat derived from a constant state of anxiousness; especially if you’re going or coming from the club. However, when we do catch that rare moment of clarity, we try and engulf ourselves within its essence as freely as we possibly can.
That’s where Machine Woman comes in with this remix for today’s track premiere – as she tempers and tosses around the original template provided by Second Storey’s ‘Acute Angles’, an energetic jump-up of a track off his “Lucid Locations” album released earlier this year on Houndstooth. However, in a couple weeks time, the remix compilation “Lucid Interpretations” will be released to the public and this remix right here is going to be on repeat time and time again.
What Machine Woman does with this is simply nothing short of astonishing – creating an ambience that captures intimate mystery whisked between a lyrical narrative that leads listeners to their own conclusions, as every memorable track does so naturally. We’ll be having this rolling in our heads for a good, long while. Join in on the fun after the jump.
Lucid Interpretations is scheduled for release 16 February 2018, grab a copy from Bandcamp.
01. Moesha Moved To Margate (Radioactive Man Remix)
02. Manhattan To Moscow (214 Remix)
03. Covehithe (Shelley Parker Remix)
04. Offbeat World (Appleblim Remix)
05. Ajunlei 8 (The Exaltics Remix)
06. Acute Angles (Machine Woman Rework)
07. Wherever You May Be (Or:la Remix)
08. No Such Location (Marcel Dettman Positive Remix)
09. Barrel Roll (DeFekt Remix)
10. No Such Location (Broken Satellite VIP)
11. Dartmoor Four (Nastia Remix)
Discover more about Machine Woman and Houndstooth on Inverted Audio.