Frits Wentink has been one of The Netherlands’ most steady artists since his first release in 2012. As head honcho of both Will & Ink and Bobby Donny, he is known for pushing quality leftfield electronic music.
This summer Frits Wentink plays at Farr Festival on Thursday 14th July at the Heist Recordings stage with fellow Heist family members Detroit Swindle and Nachtbraker. Ahead of his performance we invited the Dutchman to record a mix to give us a taste of his musical inclinations for Farr Festival.
Kicking things off with Hank Jackson’s deep-cut grooves and low-slung soul, Frits gently weaves in acid hues courtesy of Palmbomen II’s lo-fi tape saturated masterpiece “Cindy Savalas”, making way for experimental techno from Population One and Anatolian inspired house from Breakplus.
1. Ross From Friends – ?
2. Hank Jackson – Mongoos
3. Calibre – Getter Go
4. Palmbomen II – Cindy Savalas
5. Dresvn – Tippu Tip’s Ghost
6. Florist – Final Bounce
7. Population One – The Jazz Student
8. Breakplus – An Atol Alien
9. Rufus – Hellow
10. Axel Boman – 2 Good 2 B Tru
- Discover the complete Farr Festival lineup.
- Listen to the entire Farr Festival x Inverted Audio podcast series on Soundcloud.
Discover more about Frits Wentink on Inverted Audio.