Following the release of his deeply pensive album in July, Berlin-based producer Florian T M Zeisig enlists ten international producers, including Exael, Forest Management, Joanna Pope, Nick Klein & Glyn Maier and Patrick Holland, to remix and recontextualise ‘Coatcheck‘ LP.
Stated in the press release “these remixes are meant for the club of the future, or perhaps, the non-club of the present: a place emphasising organic flows instead of mechanic rhythms, a place of distanced, isolated collectivity at a time of transition to something different.”
Additionally, the digital only remix package features three bonus tracks from Florian T M Zeisig, which were recorded during the same album writing sessions as Coatcheck.
‘Coatcheck Remixes’ is scheduled for release 30 October via Enmossed. Order a copy from Bandcamp.
1. Forest Management – Ambient Middle Part (Edit)
2. Patrick Holland – Only Textures (RMX) 04:54
3. COOL FOR YOU – Aspire (Remix)
4. exael – Aspire (Remix) 05:13
5. UNITEDSTATESOF – Aspire (Remix)
6. ARMA – First Version (Remix)
7. Joanna Pope – First Version (Remix) 07:16
8. Nick Klein & Glyn Maier – Been Listening A Lot (Reshape feat. Alene Marie) 05:19
9. alie – Only Textures (Remix)
10. Nico Niquo – Straining To Hear (Remix)
11. Expugnantis – Aspire (Remix)
12. Florian T M Zeisig – Light Chatter And General Club
13. Florian T M Zeisig – Keep Working On It
14. Florian T M Zeisig – Did U Find A Drum Machine?