We are delighted to reveal a new weekly Farr Festival podcast series created in partnership with Inverted Audio to bring you an array of local and international selectors ahead of the seventh edition of the UK based electronic music festival.
First up we present London based DJ and producer Anna Wall. Not wanting to be pigeon-holed, Anna supports a world of genres displaying unique knowledge and unstoppable energy in pushing the music she loves.
“I usually find my taste changes with the seasons – this mix came together as the London winter has crept up on us. It’s getting darker, colder and the nights longer – I guess my track selection is deeper, darker and more dubbed out. It’s a mixture of the new and the old – I’m always stumbling back over EPs that I might have once overlooked. I also love putting mixes together for the fact that I have so many talented friends with unreleased music; I believe it always deserves to see the light of day. Anyway – wrap up warm and enjoy!”
Anna’s mix features music from BioRoot, Alex Hopkins, Flashmob, Last Magpie, Dario Zenker, Seb Wildblood, James Priestley & Marco Antonio plus many more.
Download Anna’s mix via Soundcloud.
1. Ephemeral – Cirrus
2. BioRoot – 117LOWPAL(White Label)
3. Corbi – Untitled (White Label)
4. Urulu & Steve Huerta – Settle Back Easy Jim (Dirt Crew)
5. Alex Anderson – Argentum Bay Six
6. Flashmob – Untitled WX 1 (ESD)
7. Nick Berlin – Gimme Some A (We Play House)
8. Last Magpie – Separation (Hypercolour)
9. Neville Watson – Smacked Out (The Northing Special)
10. Marco Effe – Out One (EDEC)
11. Dario Zenker – Belfort (Vakant)
12. Seb Wildblood – Moodlight (SW Recordings)
13. James Priestley & Marco Antonio – Speed (Secretsundaze)
14. Si Tew – We Endeavour (Ajazz Record Company)