The ninth edition of the Farr Festival x Inverted Audio podcast series comes from Make Me residents Rupes and Nic Baird. The duo recorded this vinyl mix late on a Friday night before a trip to Berlin in Rupes’ bedroom on two Technics 1210’s and a basic mixer.
Launching onto the London scene in 2008, Make Me continue to showcase the finest international DJ’s and production talent. Consistently bringing highly regarded house and techno players to intimate, underground venues including Corsica Studios, Dance Tunnel and Bloc.
Previous guests include Ben UFO, Efdemin, DVS1, Donato Dozzy, Roman Flugel, Prosumer, Steffi, Margaret Dygas, Pearson Sound, DJ Sprinkles, Marcel Fengler, Cosmin TRG, Fred P, Tama Sumo, Pangaea, Ron Morelli, Shackleton, Ewan Pearson, Lawrence, Pariah, Marcellus Pittman, Bok Bok, DJ Qu, Soundstream, Anthony Parasole, Ryan Elliott, Kassem Mosse, Cabanne, nd_baumecker, October, DJ Deep, Bill Patrick, Kowton, Madteo, Tevo Howard, The Mole, Trus’me, BNJMN, Bodycode/Portable, Voigtmann, Bruce and many more.
Having played at Farr Festival last year in the Love Lounge this mix is made up of tracks new and old that the guys think would work well in the late afternoon/early evening within the Farr Forest. The selection starts off deep and stripped back progressing into more housey territory as it plays out. Featuring tracks from Porn Sword Tobacco, So Ignagawa, Kettenkarussel, Octave One, Innerspace Halflife and many more.
1. Porn Sword Tobacco – Enkel Disko For Hand (Aniara)
2. S.A.M – Metro (ISEE)
3. So Inagawa – Sensibilia (Cabaret)
4. Kettenkarussel – Of Course (Giegling)
5. Schatrax – The Almighty (Schatrax)
6. Dream 2 Science – Liquid (Rush Hour)
7. Octave One – Dominion (430 West)
8. Callisto – Resistance (Guidance)
9. Innerspace Halflife – Post Industrial (Latency)
10. Mike Huckaby – Bassline 313 (Synth)
11. S Moreira – Remember to Come Back (Slow Life)
Discover more about Make Me on Inverted Audio.