Following three years of hard-to-find cassettes and collaborations, 2018 saw Dimitri Papadatos develop his discography by releasing an extended player on Berceuse Heroique and a digital only mini-album on Sam Willis’ (of Walls) experimental imprint Ecstatic. He also performed live at Berlin Atonal, Meakusma Festival and at the Inverted Audio x Bokeh Versions co-curated stage “Campfire Headphase” at Farr Festival.
Now the Greek producer lines up his first ‘proper‘ full length for Bokeh Versions – “wherein all the sonic roads he’s walked meld and twist into new puzzles and shocking revelations for the future of Bokeh’s flagship artiste” – composed of 10-tracks, ‘Epitaph‘ LP features his most on-point music to date, combining elements of bass, musique concrète, dub and shadowy incantations into one outshining body of music.
‘Epitaph’ is scheduled for release in January 2019.
1. Seikilos & To Console Him
2. Animal Estate feat. Yorgia Karidi
3. The Evil Empire feat. Ben Vince
4. Interlude I (The Hand That Rocks The Cradle)
5. A New Model For Emulation
7. Laid Down feat. Yorgia Karidi
8. To My Benefitors
9. Interlude II (Emergency Blanket)