The strength of this EP lies in Dime Bar logic: soft on the outside, crunchy on the inside,
Next month Oakland based Russell E.L. Butler will release their latest extended player ‘Petty‘ via Ghostly International’s dance floor-oriented imprint Spectral Sound. With previous releases on Opal
Behind the mysterious and womanly name of Patricia hides none other than New York-based producer and industrious analogue head Max Ravitz. To celebrate the release of his new album, Max opens up on the conscious and unconscious nature of his music, how modern rap is a breath of fresh air and his here-and-now approach to studio production amongst (many) other things.
1. Lee Curtiss – Smoking Mirrors
2. Kate Simko – Take You There (Bruno Pronsato’s Break-Up Day Extended Remix)
3. Osborne – Wait A Minute (Arto Mwambe Remix)
4. Bodycode – Immune
5. Gadi Mizrahi – Oh Love
6. Seth Troxler – Hurt [feat. Matthew Dear]
7. Jonas Kopp – Flora
8. Jabberjaw – The Connie Shake
9. Seth Troxler – Panic, Stop. Repeat!
10. Audion – I Am The Car
11. Osborne – 5th Stage (John Roberts Remix)