Following the release of Teebs fourth album on Brainfeeder, we caught up with the producer to discuss ‘Anicca’, seeking a deeper understanding of its conceptual and philosophical inspirations while exploring various aspects of his creative process, artistic perspective, and the revelatory interconnection between visual art, music, and sound.
This music is full of synaptic electricity, it fizzes with floods of ideas, fidgety, unable to sit still, but simultaneously at peace with itself. FlyLo’s music is decentered, intra-weaving, and laterally combines a myriad of codes, the sonic equivalent of a negative dialectic, Lotus’s compositions simultaneously thump and confound.
Low End Theory is revered across the globe for supporting visionary artists, promoting breakthrough sounds and nourishing a vibrant artistic community. Blending experimental hip-hop with futuristic
1. Aaliyah – One In A Million (Instrumental Screwed)
2. Doobie Sisters – NEWBOUNCEY (Demo)
3. Anita Baker – Sweet Love (SONGTRAX Instrumental)
4. Montell Jordan – Midnight Rain (Interlude)
5. Matthewdavid – Where I Wanna Be (Instrumental Demo1)
6. Cee-Lo – Basshead Jazz (Screwed)
7. Zapp – Be Alright (Intro, Screwed)
8. Matthewdavid – Yearning (Instrumental Demo1)
9. J. D. Emmanuel – Echoes From Ancient Caves (Excerpt, Screwed)
10. Anenon & Matthewdavid – 1million Saxes