It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- basic site functions
- ensuring secure, safe transactions
- remembering privacy and security settings
- analyzing site traffic and usage
- helping us understand the audience
- showing relevant, targeted ads on our web properties
Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.
These technologies are used for things like:
- personalised ads
- to limit how many times you see an ad
- to understand usage via Google Analytics
- to understand how you got to our web properties
- to ensure that we understand the audience and can provide relevant ads
We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Saying no will not stop you from seeing our ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive.